Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Another Step Card

 Step Cards are my favorite to construct because of their versatility and because its fun way to use up Odds and ends of DSP Scraps.



For this card I started with A piece of cardstock (Petunia Pop) 8" x 5-1/2". 

Score this piece at 1" at 2" and 5".  Mountain fold at 1" score then create V fold at 2" and mountain again at 5" score.

I then took a second piece of cardstock (Petunia Pop) 8-1/2" x 3". I used a leftover piece from different cardstock but you can make this piece almost any width you would like depending how you want to decorate this focus piece.

Score this piece at 4-1/4" decorate as you choose I have provided my measurement for my mats below.  I choose to double mat mine. 


Next I cut DSP (Unbounded Love);

Front Step white mat measurement is 7/8" x 5-3/8" .   DSP mat 3/4" x 5-1/4".  

Inside section white mat is is 2-7/8" x 5-3/8".              DSP mat is 2-3/4" x 5-1/4"     

From here I am using the Stamps and Dies from Stampin up, Unbounded Love Stamp & Dies set I created the bushes that shoot out from center.  On the front I used Perennial Postage Dies to cut a piece of Summer splash and then white cardstock. Sentiment is from Stampin up, Wild Ferns.

I cut small flowers from Unbounded Love from (Peach Pie) cardstock. The Ribbon is basic white.

Below is another one like this one from Stampin Up  Perennial Lavender.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spice up Your Fall!!!

 Todays Card uses the New Fall Stampin' Up! Set "MORE THAN AUTUMN BUNDLE  $47.50" and "ICONIC CELEBRATIONS 6" X 6...